The NEW 2000 Ocean Condominium in Hallandale Beach
is began construction in the 3rd quarter of 2018 with completion in 2020.
The 2000 Ocean condominium is located on a pristine stretch of white sand beach with dunes and sea grapes as just part of your beautiful oceanfront views.
Located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami Beach, just north of the the single-family home only Golden Beach, the 2000 Ocean Hallandale Beach
is an architectural marvel with it's beautifully designed oceanfront 40-story glass tower offering large exceptionally planned east-to-west "flow-thru" floor plans for all the luxury residences. 2000 Ocean, by Enrique Norten & TEN Arquitectos
, has been conceived as a private "boutique-styled" residential enclave, offering only 64 3-, 4- and 5-bedroom residences of either half-floor residences or full-floor penthouse residences ranging in size from 2,913 square feet to 5,832 square feet; with prices starting at $2.8 million. A larger exceptionally designed duplex Sky Villa is also available. Private elevator entry along with fully-appointed designer kitchens and bathrooms are just a few of the exceptional features offered at 2000 Ocean Condominium in Hallandale Beach.
This contemporary, 40-story glass tower showcases panoramic views of the ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, coastline and surrounding endless sandy beaches. Positioned on the beach, and closer to the ocean than any of its neighbors, allows for these great views and the most sunlight from sunrise to sunset. 2000 Ocean in Hallandale Beach
will be a property that signifies prestige and quality, and a highly sought after location for only 64 families to call their home. Adding beauty and opulence to the Greater Fort Lauderdale and Miami Beach coastline, the 2000 Ocean Condominium will certainly be a sought after condominium property to call home.
The well-designed floorplans offer 360 degree views from many residences. Sunrise and sunset views can be enjoyed from all residences from the half-floor residences, full-floor penthouses & Duplex Sky Villas'. View an introductory video about 2000 Ocean and the design and Architect below.
2000 Ocean Hallandale Beach Floorplans
2000 Ocean Floorplans - PDF File
Deposit & Payment Schedule
10% - reservation: now
10% - contract: within 90 days
10% - Groundbreaking estimated: 3rd quarter 2018
20% - rooftop: "top-off"
50% - closing estimated 3nd quarter 2020
2000 Ocean Hallandale Beach Introductory Video
2000 Ocean Condos Hallandale Beach for Sale -
The developer occasionally releases a small selection of their developer residences onto the public MLS, and those residences are occasionally shown below. Contact Ilya or Renata Reznik directly for the complete list of available 2000 Ocean Hallandale condos for sale.
2000 Ocean Hallandale Beach Residence Features include:
- Expansive flow through residences with approximately 10 foot ceilings
- Extensive Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway views through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Private Elevator to each residence
- Exclusively designed by Minotti with custom kitchens by Minotti Cucine
- Fully appointed kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Monterrey Marble flooring throughout residences; including terraces
- Custom stone master bath vanities and mirrors with integrated lighting
- Agape floating bathtubs in all master bathrooms
- Dornbracht bathroom fixtures and accessories in all bathrooms
- Shabbat and holiday compliant
- Click HERE to view 2000 Ocean Floorplans PDF File
2000 Ocean Hallandale Condo Amenities & Services include:
- Two swimming pools with expansive sunrise and sunset views
- Freestanding spa pavilion with treatment rooms, Hammam (steam bath), ice room and yoga room
- Curated gardens by Landscape Architect Sasaki Associates
- Oceanfront library with garden views
- Oceanside lounge and juice bar
- Catering kitchen
- Indoor theater and entertainment room
- Direct beach access with private beach amenities
- Landscape sculpture garden with a commissioned piece by David Harber
- Private arrival and valet entrance
- 24-hour dedicated valet
- 24-hour security
- Concierge Director